Tuesday, October 11, 2011

If you're going to Wildwood...

You know I have three spaces at Traditions Antique Mall in Wildwood.  We're 30,000 square feet big, so come for the day, enjoy the mall  and then enjoy the area.  The mall opens at 9:30 a.m. so come early and get your day started.

After shopping the mall, I highly recommend Cotillion Southern Cafe on Hwy 301 for lunch. It's only a mile or two from the antique mall.  They serve fried green tomatoes, and make the most glorious homemade desserts...need I say more??? 

On your way there you will pass by one of my favorite shops in town: The Red Door - Gifts and Home Decor.
Lisa Corrales, the owner, carries a wonderful selection of rustic iron garden decor, cement garden art, and outdoor garden furniture and accessories.  Inside the shop there is a wonderful selection of interior cottage and garden decor and gifts, hand painted furniture,custom florals, and of course, jewelry!  I'll let you peruse the pictures so you can get a feel for her inventory.  And, the cute dogs in the pictures...they are there to greet you and might even look for a little attention, but they're not for sale! Sorry!





 That's my Mom...she likes The Red Door, too!

That's my sister in the upper left, but don't tell her...she didn't want to be in a picture...










 That's Lisa...she's a pretty Southern girl!


 Aren't these little guys cute...they'll be at the door when you arrive...always a wonderful greeting!

 Here are the addresses you are going to need:
Traditions Antique Mall                                                  
3107 State Road 44
Wildwood, FL 34785-4048
(352) 748-6255


Cotillion Southern Cafe
101 North Main Street
Wildwood, FL 34785-4048

(352) 748-1223

The Red Door
207 South Main Street
Wildwood, FL  34785
(352) 748-2044



4 comments:

  1. Oh Denise I can't wait to visit and oh puppies to great me!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I've driven by the Red Door a few times, but, never stopped in. I will for sure now!

    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Denise, thanks for the comment about my vintage suitcases. I hope to make the fancy flea but it all depends if I'm working that day. But definetely going to Mt. Dora fo sure!!!

    3 spaces at the antique mall??? Oh my I can barely keep up with my one space...haha...

    I can't wait to meet you too, hopefully soon.
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete